AquaMAX™ γ-Polyglutamic Acid
Optimal skin hydration is a critical factor to beautiful and healthy skin. AquaMAX™ represents a new class of nature-based, functional moisturizers that not only deliver improved moisturization to the skin through their excellent humectant properties, research suggests that AquaMAX may also affect a number of biological processes in the skin that can contribute to the maintenance of optimal skin health and appearance.
AquaMAX products significantly enhance skin moisturization and contribute to skin health through their unique molecular structures and biochemical effects on a number of important skin constituents. Research has shown that AquaMAX:
- Effectively captures and retains moisture
- Helps enhance and extend critical hyaluronic acid functionalities
- Increases the levels of Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMFs)
- Contributes to maintaining and improving the structural integrity of the skin
- Enhances skin moisture, elasticity and reduces transepidermal water loss
- May moderate undesirable immune responses in the skin
AquaMAX is readily dissolved in water and is compatible with most personal care ingredients, offering excellent formulation flexibility to enable the creation of highly functional products that have excellent consumer appeal.
Please contact CP Kelco to learn more about AquaMAX γ-Polyglutamic Acid.
To download our AquaMAX brochure please click here